Sunday, July 4, 2010

New changes at Empire Avenue + my stock is going great

So Empire Avenue changed the way it pays out dividends recently and this has given me a good amount of money from my good old stocks. What does that mean to my stock? Well, basically those that invest in me will get good dividends too, you don't have to go looking for those risky new comers, you get good dividends from my stock too. More importantly, I tend to increase my stock price too on a daily basis, so you know you have invested in some safe stock which will guarantee a profit.

But make sure you follow me for announcements just to keep you updated.

Till I write another blogpost, adios and keep those stocks rolling.
Invest in quality e(GTS) stocks and join with me to climb the leaderboard and get noticed. Need any help, don't hesitate to send me a message, I will personally see to it that you get a reply.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment