Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sri Lankan stocks on Empire Avenue

So people who haven't got invited to Empire Avenue might wonder what these stocks that people are talking about. So I thought of getting some of the facts out from the Empire Avenue site and into public for all to see.
I picked some good Sri Lankan stocks that are worth investing. I am going to start with the top 10 from the leaders in the 'Sri Lankan' community inside EA. (Don't worry, if you want me to add your ticker too, give me a shout here or on EA itself, and I will update this blogpost.

So here goes, these are some good stocks worth investing in:




In my next blogpost I will reveal ways to unlock some free cash (eaves) on EA.
Till then have fun.
If this blogpost was interesting and you want to get into Empire Avenue then follow me on twitter via @gihangamos and request for an invite.

If you are already on EA, then go right ahead and get some e(GTS) stocks before they go up further. 

1 comment:

  1. OK let's see then. i bought some shares of urs.
    I'm still new to EA.

    --
    GTCSE

    ReplyDelete